Our Office Policies and Procedures
We understand that schedules are busy, and sometimes weather gets in the way, however our cancellation policy is such that if an appointment is missed and twenty-four hour notice is not given, you are responsible for the cost of that visit.
- Many of our patients have environmental sensitivities, so me must respectfully ask that you refrain from using heavy perfumes while visiting the office.
- While visiting, please silence your mobile devices as we aim to provide a quiet and peaceful experience for our patrons.
- We encourage you to call or email our office at anytime if you have any questions or concerns. If we do not answer personally, leave a message and we will get back to you. We check messages regularly.
Our hours are as follows:
|9:30am- 2:00pm||9:30am- 2:00pm||9:30am- 2:00pm||9:30am- 2:00pm|
|4:00pm- 7:30pm||4:00pm- 7:30pm||4:00pm- 7:30pm|
- In order for us to give you the best treatment we need to have all your medical information.
- Please be accurate in filing out your medical history and advise us of any changes in treatment, medication, herbs or supplements.
- All medical records will be kept confidential and in compliance with HIPPA.
From time to time, we burn an herbal preparation of Mugwort called “Moxa” to warm acupuncture points (it smells like burning leaves), and light candles for aromatherapy and relaxation. If these are irritating or offensive, let us know and we will not use them during your treatment.
- We accept Personal Check, Cash, Visa or Master Card. If checks are returned a $30.00 fee will be assessed.
- All herbs, supplements and other products are charged separately.